|INFO — DETAILS — SAMPLES|
|This DJVersion666 CD‑R contains Full “Prelude” 12 track album (MP3 format), 6 Song Remixes (MP3 format), 4 Unpublished Instrumentals Songs (MP3 format), 3 Cover songs (MP3 format), 4 Videos (MP4 format), and 156 Photos. COMPATIBLE WITH: Linux, Windows, and MAC.
|RAFFLE DRAWLING STATUS|
|VIEW LIVE OR PAST DRAWLINGS|
|No current raffle drawlings to show…|
|Mth Dy, Year
|View LIVE/PAST raffle satus # at this link…|
|RAFFLE TICKET STATUS|
|RAFFLE 1 OF 10|
|2021-07-28||Finished Creating 10 Printed CD‑R||n/a|
|2021-07-01||Converting this Gift donation Drive item in to a Raffle Gift Donation Drive item.||n/a|
|2017-10-31||$43.39($45.00 before paypal fees)||n/a|
|2017-10-31||Started as gift donation drive page.||n/a|
RAFFLE PRICING(PAYPAL PAYMENT PORTAL):
Click the DONATE BUTTON to select one of the 4 choices for a raffle ticket donation;
- OPTION 1: per ticket(1 ticket)
- OPTION 2: $11.76 for 2 tickets
- OPTION 3: $17.64 for 3 tickets
- OPTION 4: “Other Amount” Buy as many tickets as you would like. Simply multiply times the number of tickets that you would like. If you donate ‘Other Amount’, we will divide by and issue the number of appropriate number tickets. If the number of tickets available exceeds current CD‑R being raffled, we will apply additional tickets to the next raffle for this CD‑R. *Alternatively, If you are feeling generous and would like to purchase ALL of the tickets in a single raffle(in this case x 40 = $235.20), we will declair you the winner of a raffle then send you the prize. That might be lot to pay for a single CD‑R but never too much to help the people who put their time and creativity in to making it.
RAFFLE CHECKOUT NOTES(PAYPAL PORTAL):
During the checkout process(DONATE BUTTON);
- Why ?
The $0.88 helps us make up for what Paypal charges to process your payment, our 5% charity to help support TheXFactory.com’s current charitable cause, and insures that at least the rounded down amount of each transaction goes toward the creators of this raffle item. Additionally, we like the number 8 as we feel that it has magical creative properties. So we’ve always tried to include this awesome number in interesting ways. Yeah, we know it’s weird. However it’s fun, a little bit quirky, and serves a legit purpose — so… 🙂
- Public name for ticket holder list(TICKET STATUS)?
The name that you use here should be a name which you don’t mind being shared all over the entire Internet. This name may be real or something made up as it will be added to the TICKET STATUS list on this page. Our website site is also crawled by other search engines. So it may be show up on other search engines. So make sure the name is 100% public.
RAFFLE NOTES & HELP:
- 1 CD‑R raffled at a time of 10 total CD-Rs.
- 1 CD‑R winner per raffle.
- 40 TICKETS PER RAFFLE
- 10 total CD-Rs(if all 10 raffles go well 10 more CD-Rs are added for additional raffles)
- Each raffle drawling will start after 40 ticket donations are confirmed.
- To receive this CD‑R, send us your mailing address while donating.
- Donation must come from an active email address.
- You must live in the United States(USA) in order to receive free shipping.
- It takes a least 24 hours to verify your raffle ticket(s). You can view the status by clicking this TICKET STATUS link and scrolling; or, simple keep scrolling down this page.
FREE SHIPPING WITH THE US, PAYPAL FEES, & 5% CHARITY DEDUCTION:
- TheXFactory.com pays for shipping cost for CD‑R to winners who live in the United States. Winner doesn’t have to pay shipping. Winner simply wins the CD‑R with no extra charges or fees.
- Paypal collects 2.9% plus $0.30 of all of our donations.
- 5% of all donations(^after paypal fees^) go to our 5% Charity .
- After Paypal fees & 5% charity deductions a single donation is equal to (actual: )
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE COPIES OF THESE CD-Rs OR THEIR CONTENTS AS THEY ARE A MAJOR SOURCE OF INCOME FOR ALL PARTIES INVOVLED IN THE CREATION OF THIS PROJECT. PEACE LOVE AND STAY CREATIVE. 🙂
CONTACT & QUESTIONS:
- TangenT D. Noir (TheXFactory .com owner) on Facebook.
- TheXFactory.com :: Creative Network Facebook page.
- Contact us page
|COLABORATION — CREATORS|
ABOUT THIS ProDuGi GIFT DONATION DRIVE:
This multimedia CD‑R combines the talents of a musician (DJversion666), a graphic designer (Exemia), and a web developer/project manager (TheXFactory.com). These three worked together to create a simple and unique multimedia experience of DJversions666’s music. Your generous donations are very important and will be equally split 3 ways to help these three entities continue with their endeavors. More information about ProDuGI Gift Donation Drives
WHO RECEIVES SUPPORT FROM THIS GIFT DONATION DRIVE:
WHAT OUR RAFFLES ARE ACTUALLY ABOUT:
The Covid-19 Virus outbreak of 2020 brought not only the music industry but many other creative industries and small businesses to their knees. So, TheXFactory.com added raffles so that creatives can get closer to getting paid a living wage for the actual products that they create. TheXFactory.com is run by a creative who supports other creatives. We not only split everything we get from our raffles 50%/50% or 33%/33%/33% with the people we work on projects with, we also donate at least 5% of your donations with a charitable cause. All without charging raffle winners in the United States shipping fees. All you have to do is buy a ticket and you have a pretty good chance to win — all while supporting our website and the creative people we worked with to offer this awesomely unique prize.
Our Gift Donation Raffles are designed so that everyone has a reasonable chance to win;
Peace. [TangenT D. Noir] [TangenT] [T.T] TheXFactory.com :: Creative Network
|WHO THE FUCK IS DJVERSION666?|
Brian Stewart is the creative power behind DJversion666, composing industrial music of various sub-genres ranging from goth to industrial metal and everything in between. He also has deejayed at various venues, ranging from gentlemen’s clubs in the State of New Jersey, to industrial dance clubs such as Mojo 13′s Asylum 13 and Solid State, in Wilmington, Delaware.
He continues to work with incredibly talented individuals, including the man behind the project, Exemia, whose list of accomplishments are far to large to summarize on one internet.
His premiere album, Prelude, is his way of kicking down the doors of the music industry to let everyone know he’s arrived.
This is the baby of:
Artists We Also Like
RELEVANT HASH TAGS:
ADDITIONAL HASH TAGS: