| STATUS EXPENSES 5% CHARITY
MEMER SUPPORT HOW TO SUBMIT/UPDATE
WELCOME: (Donate to help us continue our mission)
You may or may not know us. However, if you do know us, you already know that we seriously try to support others on-line. If this is your first time here, you should know that we like to add Creative, Do It Yourself, & Do It Together, and Small Business content to our Original Content Search engine, stream a silent Tidal repeating Playlist to help bands and musicians, manually host a few email/redirected urls/sub domain websites, create an occasional multimedia physical disc media, and other types of promotions and intereactions on social media to help our supporters. If you’d like to know more about your little endeavor and why we do what we do, please Read More… | [Concept] | [Full Mission] [Full Manifesto]
ORIGINAL CONTENT SEARCH ENGINE: (Fundraising Donation Goal & 5% Charity Target): Donate Only, Submit Link, or Update Link
We are supported by the owner(TangenT D. Noir) of this site and almost exlusively by your donations to help us build and maintain the resources(search engine, email, etc) of this website for both you and the community at large. So we ask that you return to donate weather or not your websites, events, etc are listed within our seach engine. Accepted link types are Creative, Do It Yourself, Do It Together, & Small Business types. Some people donate just because they see how important it is to support the continued existence of projects like this.
DONATE DIRECT — WAYS TO MAKE YOUR DONATION: We use Paypal as our official payment portal to accept donations. Below are several ways to make your donation count;
Donate Only — Just Donating
- CLICK HERE or click the donate button near the top of this page.
- Click one of the donation amounts or type in your own in the “Other Amount” field.
- Click the “(Optional) Use this donation for” pull-down menu and select the “–NO SELECTION — JUST DONATING–” option.
- Click the optional “Make this a monthly donation” check box if you’d like to make your donation occur once every month. You can cancel at any time. This option is only available if you have a paypal account. If you do not already have an account, you’ll be asked to create one after you select an option below.
- Click “Donate with Paypal” option if you’d like to make your donation via your paypal account.
- Click “Donate with a Debit or Credit Card” if you would not like to pay with a credit card without creating an account of any kind.
- Continue to on to submit your payment info.
How to Donate to Send Our Support to Selected Featured Listings *
How to Make a new Link Submission
How to Update a Link
WHAT WE DO FOR YOUR SUBMITTED LINKS(URLs): While you are donating you will have the option to leave a message, note, or comment. Simply include your link there and we will do the rest.. Any kind of link will do as long as it belongs to you and is of a Creative, Do It Yourself, Do It Together, and/or Small business nature. ADULT SITES WILL NOT BE ADDED! We will attempt to do the following to show our support for you;
- Reoccurring monthly donations will give donors A 2500 IMPRESSION BOOST of at least 1 of their content posts submitted to our site(features and events) via our minds account HERE.
- Add your link to our front page Newly Webcrawled Links section, Features section.
- Like your Facebook pages(as TheXFactory.com :: Creative Network and as founder TangenT D. Noir)
- Add your Facebook Events to our Network Calendar
- Add your Facebook Events to our front page Newly Added Network Calendar Events.
- Allow you to join any of our FB groups along with sharing what you post to our Facebook group daily.
- Follow your Twitch Channel from our Twitch Channel
- Subscribe to your Youtube Channel from our YouTube Channel).
- Share your link to our account at Minds.
All because we truly believe in supporting the creative, Do It Yourself, Do It Together, and Small Business Communities which help us help them. Additionally, 5% of all your General Donations go toward this years chosen charity at the end of this year HERE.
So click the donate button below to submit your link(NOTE: If your link has already been added to our search engine, please feel free to donate anyway. We’d greatly appreciate the support);
ABOUT OUR ANNUAL DONATION GOAL:
Our annual donation goal() is the amount required to run our little Internet world in the present YEAR. This is usually the total of all of our expenses including domain and website hosting for us and our members, email hosting, special projects for members, etc. We accept donations via the above donate button on this page in any amount. There are NO minimums on this page; and, no amount is too small. Every little bit counts and is very helpful.
Our Members and Gift Doantions
- Member Donation Drive pages which usually have the goal of raising money to start up a new website project for a new member. Donations are accepted via each new Member Donation Drive’s page. This amount will factor in to our annual donation goal each year. Again, there are no minimum donation amounts. Whatever you have to offer will be appreciated and used well.
- Gift Donation Drive pages (CURRENTLY ON HOLD DUE TO COVID-19). These are usually physical items which you will receive in exchange for a minimum donation. Sending in the minimum donation or more will qualify you for said gift posted on each Gift Donation Drive’s page. Donations are accepted via each Gift Donation Drive’s page until the items are all gone. All gifts will only be shipped within The United States of Americia (U.S.A.).
- ProDuGi Gift Donation Drive Pages (CURRENTLY ON HOLD DUE TO COVID-19). This currently represents our CD‑R multimedia collaborative project which is driven by the fundraising Gift Donation Drive pages. Projects are worked on by 2 to 3 parties(Content Provider — the data found on the CD‑R, Project Producer — TheXFactory.com, and/or a Graphic Designer). The donations are accepted for each item for more than the posted amount then split 2 or 3 ways. The amount that’s received by TheXFactory.com(from 1/3 or 1/2) is put in to the “Annual Donation goal” funds — anything more than the “Annual Donation Goal” is simply used to make improvements to TheXFactory.com or to support the immediate family of TangenT D. Noir(Founder of TheXFactory.com :: Creative Network). The rest is donated directly to the Content producer(s) and/or the Graphic Designer(if not TheXFactory.com).
Support Us and Our members
In the case of the Member Donation Drives, all will be included to the Annual Donation Goal after the initial donation drive goals have been met. Thus adding to our total each year. The goal is to simply help each member to start a small group of supporters who appreciate what each member does via small donations from each contributor.
Your donations go toward;
- Email @ TheXFactory.com
- Updates to our Network Calendar
- The cost of the development and maintenance of our creative community
- The cost of domains & web hosting currently parked on our webspace by members of TheXFactory.com.
- The cost of domains owned by TheXFactory.com
- The cost of webspace owned by TheXFactory.com
- And many more things that we do which are very hard to measure…
Many of the services that we offer here are free of charge but supplemented and maintained using donations by people like YOU.
We are also hoping to help save our members money by using these donations to pay for their monthly web hosting and annual domain registration fees.
If you like what we are doing here at TheXFactory.com, please feel free to contribute whatever you can. No matter how small — every little bit counts.
You should also know that TangenT D. Noir also contributes his own money to this annual donation goal and has done so since the year 2000 to keep this project going.
Your additional donations may also be used for…
- Reducing The Cost Of Our Hosting Fees
- Reducing The Cost For Our CD Duplication Fees
- Keeping Our Network Calendar updated
- Keeping our “Free Promotion” of Creative, DIY, & DIT projects on other social networks going
- Maintaining “No fees” for members to vend at some of Our Occasionally Hosted Events
- Maintaining “No charges” for creatives/artists to have tables at some of Our Occasionally Hosted Events
- And many other services that help to build our creative network
Thank you in advance.
Peace.[TangenT D. Noir] [TangenT] [T.T] ~TheXFactory.com :: Creative Network
ADDITIONAL HASH TAGS: