Maintained By: Musician/Conceptual Artist TangenT D. Noir [-Tidal-SM-DJ-007-]
(Why and how I am attempting to officially invent the SM-DJ Profession)
[LISTEN] [PLAYCOUNT] [PAYOUTS] [HISTORY] [FB-PAGE] [FB-GROUP] [DONATE]
A streaming media culture movement by TangenT D. Noir [-Tidal-SM-DJ.007-] which pays musicians by repeat streaming daily. Our attempt at helping to create a daily supportive culture for musicians by encouraging people to simply press play every day
We created a repeating playlist on a streaming media website(Tidal) and realized that it pays artists listed within it’s catalog $0.007 for every song streamed longer than 30 seconds. So we came up with the idea to constantly stream our playlist on a computer which is already on all the time. Our hopes are that doing this will generate streaming plays and a little extra money for our friends who have bands listed within Tidal’s streaming catalog.
Our goal is to generate about 4 times the amount that it would cost to purchase an album download in the course of one year of streaming the music all day every day. This page should be updated on 28th of every month during its’ first year(2018-2019) and on the 1st of every month after that. After one year, we try to find new artists to re-populate our 10 hour and 30 minute playlist.
THE BASIC FORMULA THAT WE USE FOR ESTIMATING HOW MUCH TIDAL WILL PAYOUT TO ARTISTS ON OUR STREAMING PLAYLIST IS;
- The Number of times that our playlist repeats each month
- Times the number of tracks in each artist’s album
- Equals the number of plays per month for each artist.
Thereafter we estimate how much Tidal will pay each artist by;
- Multpling the Number of plays in the current month
- Add in the previous month’s plays. This will give you the total number of plays of all.
- Multiply the amount which Tidal pays per play(which is currently 0.007″) to the total number of plays. This will give you the estimaed amount each artist will receive.
(NOP x PCM) + PMP = TNOP
0.007 x TNOP = $x.xx
Please don’t think of this as an ad for Tidal because it SO NOT. We’re about the bands getting support for streams. Tidal just pays out more per play to artists listed within their catalogs. That’s why we picked this streaming platform. However, if people don’t go a little bit out of their way to actually play the music over and over again especially when they aren’t listening – Nothing will change and very very little money will be earned by your favorite bands. This is why TheXFactory.com created this page to let you know that we are constantly playing music by bands who are in our Facebook group. Hopefully earning them plays everyday – all day. Feel free to view our playlist and add them to yours.
We hope that many other people will create Tidal playlists of their own and make an effort to play their own non stop daily playlist repeat practices. Artists featured on our playlist play non stop. This is an effort to financially show real support for these bands and musicians who provide life enriching tunes for all who will listen.
By repeat playing EVERYDAY, ALL DAY, we hope to earn bands some $ here Tidal. Peace. [TangenT D. Noir] [TangenT] [T.T]
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADDING YOUR MUSIC TO OUR DAILY REPEATING PLAYLIST:
So if you have a band on Tidal and want us to add it to our little playlist let us know by doing the following;
- Add TangenT D. Noir as your friend on Facebook and send a message requesting which songs or album you’d like added along with your band’s Facebook Fan Page link so that he can “Like” it to help promote your band a little.
- TangenT D. Noir will send you a Facebook Group link or you can just CLICK HERE and join. Let him know that you’ve joined already. You must be and stay a member of the Facebook group in order to be on the playlist as we are a creative community not a drive by promo thinger. If you don’t want to be notified that we are playing and listening to your music which people may comment on and like, this may not be the best option for you.
// SECOND 12 HOURS COMPLETE
SECOND 12 HOURS
// SECOND 12 HOURS PROCESSING…
SECOND 12 HOURS