Our attempt at helping to create a daily supportive culture for musicians by encouraging people to simply press play every day
We created a repeating playlist on Tidal and realized that it pays their artists for every streaming play. So we came up with the idea to constantly stream the playlist on a computer which is already on all the time. This will hopefully generate streaming plays and a little extra money for our Facebook Group Members who have bands and/or write music which is added to the Tidal streaming cataglue.
Our goal is to generate about 4 times the amount that it would cost to purchase an album download in the course of one year of streaming the music all day every day. This page should be updated on 28th of every month. After one year we try to find new artists to re-populate our 10 hour and 30 minute playlist.
THE BASIC FORMULA THAT WE USE FOR ESTIMATING HOW MUCH TIDAL WILL PAYOUT TO ARTISTS ON OUR STREAMING PLAYLIST IS;
- The Number of times that our playlist repeats each month
- Times the number of tracks in each artist’s album
- Equals the number of plays per month for each artist.
Thereafter we estimate how much Tidal will pay each artist by;
- Multpling the Number of plays in the current month
- Add in the previous month’s plays. This will give you the total number of plays of all.
- Multiply the amount which Tidal pays per play(which is currently 0.007″) to the total number of plays. This will give you the estimaed amount each artist will receive.
(NOP x PCM) + PMP = TNOP
0.007 x TNOP = $x.xx
Please don’t think of this as an ad for Tidal because it SO NOT. We’re about the bands getting support for streams. Tidal just pays out more per play to artists listed within their catalogue. That’s why we picked this streaming platform. However, if people don’t go a little bit out of their way to actually play the music over and over again especially when they aren’t listening – Nothing will change and very very lilttle money will be earned by your favorite bands. This is why TheXFactory.com created this page to let you know that we are constantly playing music by bands who are in our Facebook group. Hopefully earning them plays everyday – all day. Feel free to view our playlist and add them to yours.
We hope that many other people will create Tidal playlists of their own and make an effort to play their own non stop daily playlist repeat practices. Artists featured on our playlist play non stop. This is an effort to financially show real support for these bands and musicians who provide life enriching tunes for all who will listen.
By repeat playing EVERYDAY, ALL DAY, we hope to earn bands some $ here on Tidal. Peace. [TangenT D. Noir] [TangenT] [T.T] TheXFactory.com/stream
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADDING YOUR MUSIC TO OUR DAILY REPEATING PLAYLIST:
So if you have a band on Tidal and want us to add it to our little playlist let us know by doing the following;
- Add TangenT D. Noir as your friend on Facebook and send a message requesting which songs or album you’d like added along with your band’s Facebook Fan Page link so that he can “Like” it to help promote your band a little.
- TangenT D. Noir will send you a Facebook Group link or you can just CLICK HERE and join. Let him know that you’ve joined already. You must be and stay a member of the Facebook group in order to be on the playlist as we are a creative community not a drive by promo thinger. If you don’t want to be notified that we are playing and listening to your music which people may comment on and like, this may not be the best option for you.
PLAYCOUNTS & PAYOUTS
TOTAL TRACKS: 139
TOTAL TIME: 10.28.03
PLAYLIST STARTED 2018-09-01:
PLAYCOUNT UPDATED 2018-10-28:
 AlpharhythM(17) – $11.305
 Dissonance(14) – $9.282
 DJversion666(12) – $7.98
 Edit/Erase(6) – $3.99
 FGFC820(15) – $9.975
 Green Cathedral(8) – $5.32
 Halo In Reverse(13) – $8.645
 Luna Reign(9) – $5.985
 Night Gallery(9) – $5.985
 Sys2matik Ovrl0ad(8) – $5.152
 Them vs. Her(10) – $6.72
 The Red Masque(19) – $7.315
The above link to our Tidal playlist changes so be sure to return here for the updated playlists instead of bookmarking the Tidal url. Archived playlists will be deleted soon after updates are made. IMPORTANT: We also will not be rebroadcasting this playlist ourselves so that people can hear it as it would take money away from the artists. Instead we encourage people to listen directly to the our playlist on tidal or go directly to the band’s websites and help support them by paying for their music. Buy directly from the artist were possible. Tidal allows 30 second tracks to be listened to without an account. Fully listen to our playlist with an account to support bands/members in our Facebook group by streaming on Tidal.